ISO 9001 : 2008 (Quality Management Systems)
ISO 9001 is a 'generic' standard and is applicable to all organizations irrespective of its size, product, location & whether private / public / government.
Certification is a internationally recognized quality management systems. ISO 9001:2008 clearly demonstrates the organizations ability to meet customer requirements, commitment to continual improvement.
1. Customers are benefited as the receiving products & services conforming to requirements.
2. Owners & investors benefit by increased return as investment, improved operational results, increased market share, increased profile.
3. People in the organization benefit by better working conditions, increased job satisfaction, high morale.
4. Society benefits by fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements, improved health and safety, less environmental impact.
ISO 9000 is a family of standards for quality management systems. ISO 9000 is maintained by ISO, the International Organizations for standardization and is administered by accreditation bodies through Accreditation forms. This consists of
1. ISO 9000 QMS - Fundamentals & Vocabulary
2. ISO 9001 QMS - Requirements
3. ISO 9004 QMS - Guidelines for performance improve